One of the best ways to reduce your IT spend is to avoid costs altogether through proper hardware maintenance. With our tools, we can help control costs by reducing the time it takes to ensure your PCs and servers are up to date. We will install and support the latest software patches, virus protections and more. We can automate much of these processes. Which means we reduce the amount of time spent by either our technicians (or your employees) on this critical task.
By keeping your systems up-to-date, we also help you avoid costly problems like ransomware and data loss. Having a strong back-up system in place will streamline the recovery process. Putting the right protections in place on your systems can help prevent these attacks from impacting your business.
At Xlingshot we know hardware and have relationships with major hardware vendors. This way we can ensure you are getting the right hardware matched to your need, often at a discounted price. We advise you on the purchase and can coordinate for you, but you purchase directly from the hardware vendor. So you don’t have to worry about any mark-ups on the price. We are here to serve you, and want you to get you the right hardware that matches your business need.
We can also help you reduce costs by standardizing your hardware. If everyone is using the same types of machines based on their role it helps save you money by:
- Reduced costs for our team to troubleshoot and maintain, with faster problem resolution (meaning lower costs for you)
- Standardized deployment of new equipment (less custom work = cost savings)
- Streamlined switch-out of desktop machines and laptops means lower costs for IT maintenance and quicker recover time for your employee (saving employee time = saving you money)
A small investment in technology can make a big impact on cost reduction for your business. By streamlining outdated processes and automating manual processes you can reduce your labor costs. This will also increase your team’s productivity. And perhaps best of all, we can support your data analytics and other industry-specific applications. These technologies can be used to help identify other cost reduction opportunities in your business.
We help you harness the power of technology to make your business run better. There are new software and technology solutions coming out all the time. If you need to solve a business problem, we can help match you to the right solution that will make your business run more efficiently and productively. We work every day with small-to-midsized organizations and we pride ourselves on getting to know and understand you and how you do business. We take the time to understand your business drivers and we care about your success.
It is important for you to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to managing IT costs. And predictability is key. We have multiple processes in place to ensure you have complete control and transparency into your IT costs.
- Projects: We are transparent on our projects and communicate regularly throughout so there are no unexpected surprises at the end.
- Notification: We can proactively notify you if employee requests for technical support are going to push you outside of your desired budget range for a given time period.
- Spending Approval: We have an optional approval process that will seamlessly cycle requests through an approver (either you or someone you designate) to ensure the requested work is in alignment with the priority and goals of the team.
- Invoicing: Our billing is clear so you can clearly track, understand, and manage your IT expenses.